Building and Place
Office of the Secretary of the Faculty of Animal Science and Agricultural Technology
Located on the 4th floor of the administrative building consisting of.
– Dean’s office
– Instructor’s office
– Office of the Administrative Officer
Faculty of Animal Science and Agricultural Technology,
The 4-storey building consists of
– Instructor’s office
– Scientist and Operations Office
– Laboratory room
– Computer Lab room
– Meeting room
Contact the Faculty Office
Correspondence: Tel : 0 3289 9686 ext. 311004
Educational service Tel : 0 3289 9686 ext. 311005
Student development Tel : 0 3289 9686 ext. 311010
Cooperative Education Tel : 0 3289 9686 ext. 311005
Planning Tel : 0 3289 9686 ext. 311007
Quality Assurance Tel : 0 3289 9686 ext. 311012
Parcel Tel : 0 3289 9686 ext. 311003
Direct number/Fax : 0 3259 4037, 0 3259 4038
Address : Faculty of Animal Science and Agricultural Technology Silpakorn University Phetchaburi IT Campus
1 Moo3, Cha-am-Pranburi Road, Sam Phraya Sub-district, Cha-am District
Phetchaburi Province 76120
– By Cars from Bangkok can travel on 2 routes: The first route (Rama 2) takes the Thon Buri-Pak Tho route, Highway No. 35 through Samut Sakhon Province, Samut Songkhram Province and turn left onto Petchkasem Road, Highway No. 4, after reaching Cha-Am Intersection, take the Cha-Am-Pranburi Bypass road until almost reaching Hua Hin. The university is located on the right-hand side with a white “ม.ศ.ก.” sign, which is the abbreviation for Silpakorn University. It is a landmark with a total distance of about 200 kilometers and takes about 2 hours to travel.
The second route, take the Petchkasem route, Highway No. 4 passes Phutthamonthon, Nakhon Pathom, Ratchaburi, Phetchaburi and takes the Cha-am-Pranburi bypass road, a total distance of 250 kilometers, takes about 3 hours.
By Public bus
By the public bus from the Southern Bus Terminal, Borommaratchachonnani Road, takes the air-conditioned buses (Por. 1) which is accommodated in several lines as follows:
– Bangkok – Prachuap Khiri Khan
– Bangkok-Bang Saphan
– Takes the vans at Mo Chit Bus Terminal. It is a van on the Bangkok-Prachuap Khiri Khan route.
– Vans at the old Southern Bus Terminal It is a van on the Bangkok-Prachuap Khiri Khan route, a van on the Bangkok-Pranburi route.